LEPIDOCIDE™ is a biological insecticide
BACTOFIT® BIOLOGICAL FUNGICIDE AND BACTERICIDE
Bactofit comprises spores and cells of culture producer, metabolites with antagonistic and antibiotic properties, inert fillers providing product integrity and stability. Upon request, potassium (sodium) humate, Mn, S, Cu, B, Fe, Zn, Mo may be added into the product.
Shelf life: Bactofit SC - 6 months at (-5) - (+30)°С. Bactofit WP – 30 months at (-30) - (+ 30)°С.
Packaging: Bactofit SCis packed by 10-20 L into polyethylene drums, Bactofit WP is pecked by 15 kg, 20 kg into hermetically sealed polyethylene bags, then into multiwall paper bags.
|Wettable powder (WP)|
|Appearance and colour||
Brown to dark-brown liquid
||Pale-gray to pale-brown powder|
|Biological activity, U/g (U/cm3)||N.l.t. 10000||N.l.t. 10000|
Diameter of zone of inhibited phytopathogens
Verticillium dahlie, mm, n.l.t.
|Spore titre, 10 9 spores/g (spores/cm3), n.l.t.||2,0||2,0|
- Treat seeds and tubers prior to bedding
- Treat root system by deplantation
- Plant spraying or root watering by vegetation period
- Application with herbicides.
Maximum effeciency is reached when preseeding treatment accompanied by vegetative plant treatment.
Grain crops treatment with Bactofit® is recommended to combine with chemical weeding by herbicides.
In this case Bactofit has an antistress effect and increases grain yield capacity up to 15% (depending on herbisides applied).
- Supresses growth and development of vide variety of infecting agents
- Has growth-stimulating, immunomodulating and antistress effects
- Active in moisture stress conditions
- May be applied at any stage of plant development
- One day safety interval makes it possible to treat plants at fruit ripening stage
- Is not phytotoxic
- Is not accumulated in treated plants and soil
- Is compatible with chemical pesticides in tank mixtures and within integrated plant protection system
- Does not cause phytopathogen resistance, thus may be applied continually untill positive result is achieved
- Safe for people, warm-blooded animals, birds, fish, bees and environmental friendly.
Seed treatment 1-5 days prior to bedding.
Working liquid consumption rate: 10 L/t.
Treatment quantity: 1.
Spraying at vegetative stage.
Working liquid consumption rate: 200-300 L/ha.
Treatment quantity: 1-2.
Buck eye rot
|-||2-5 g/kg||Seed treatment prior to bedding|
|-||2-14 kg/ha||Spraying at vegetative stage.|
|Fruit crops and berries||
|-||3-10 kg/ha||Spraying at vegetative stage, root watering.|
|Grapes||Oidium||2-3 L/t||-||Spraying at vegetative stage.|
|Flowers and medicinal herbs||Root rot||-||2-5 g/kgг||Seed treatment prior to bedding.|
|Mildew||1,5-7 kg/ha||Spraying at vegetative stage.|
In December 2012 "Sibbiopharm" received a certificate of international certification body TUV NORD CERT (Germany) according to the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008. The company received the right to use the mark TUV NORD CERT
Since 2009, "Sibbiopharm", entered in the Federal Register of reliable suppliers.