Improving nutritional value of feed.
Enzyme preparation Amylosubtilin
Amylosubtilin - a complex enzyme product with naturally balanced amylolytic and cellulosolytic activity. It is produced in powder form.
|α-amylase||not less than 1500|
|β-glucanase||up to 500|
|xylanase||up to 100|
|cellulase||up to 30|
|glucoamylase||up to 100|
|protease||up to 15|
рН 4,0-8,5; temperature 30-80˚С
Main component - α-amylase - catalyzes hydrolysis of α-1,4-glycosidic linkages of starch that results in rapid viscosity reduction of gelatinized starch solutions. The final products of bacterial α-amylase action on starch are low molecular weight soluble dextrins with low content of mono- and disaccharides (glucose and maltose).
Due to combined effect of enzymes in Amylosubtilin, gradual cleavage of native forms of plant feed occurs.
Combined effect of Amylosubtilin action is associated with combined action of all enzymes, including β-glucanase, xylanase and cellulose, that catalyze cleavage of hard digestible polysaccharides of barley and rye, hydrolysis of which results in additional quantity of sugars.
Amylosubtilin is especially effective in combination with CelloLux-F, which destroys plant cell membrane and thereby increases nutrient availability to enzyme action.
- completes enzymatic activity of gastrointestinal tract that positively affects composition of intestinal microflora
- is applied in diets with high content of barley and wheat
- allows to use up to 60% of barley in diets of monogastric animals
- products of agricultural animals and poultry, fed with Amylosubtilin, can be used in food production without restrictions
- improves quantitative and qualitative indicators of productivity, while reducing costs while reducing cost and feedcost per unit
- increase of daily weight gain up to 7%
- increase of egg production up to 10%
- reduction of feed cost per unit by 6%
- increase of sucking piglet weight gain up to 10%
- increase of feeder pig weight gain up to 18%
- reduction of feed cost per unit by 8%;
- increase of sow milkability
- increase of calf weight gain up to 10%
- maintenance of cow milk productivity in housing and transition periods
|Animal||Consumption rate, gr/ton of feed|
|Piglets till 60 days до 60-дневного возраста||240|
|Piglets from 61 to120 days||120|
|ТелCalves till 6 months||200|
Warranted term of storage: 6 months at temperature from -25˚С to +25˚С.
In December 2012 "Sibbiopharm" received a certificate of international certification body TUV NORD CERT (Germany) according to the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008. The company received the right to use the mark TUV NORD CERT
Since 2009, "Sibbiopharm", entered in the Federal Register of reliable suppliers.