Azofit (active ingredient Azotobacter vinelandii) is a microbiological fertilizer to increase crop capacity. The product contains nitrogen fixing bacteria Azotobacter vinelandii, which are able to take up nitrogen from air. The associative nitrogen-fixing bacteria are able to absorb nitrogen from the air and provide it to the soil in the form available for plants. Thus, compensation of mineral nitrogen takes place, in case of its lack in soil or if it is inaccessible for crops. Azofit acts as biogenic elicitors – substances that induce the protective response of plants to adverse environmental factors and increase the physiological resistance of plants to pathogens.
Main components and their purpose
Azofit contains live nitrogen-fixing bacteria, sodium humate and trace elements. The product contains nitrogen fixing bacteria Azotobacter vinelandii, which are able to take up nitrogen from air. One part of the biological nitrogen is used by the bacteria, another part evolves into soil in soluble form, easily accessible for crops. Thus, compensation of mineral nitrogen takes place, in case of its lack in soil or if it is inaccessible for crops. No accumulation of nitrate forms of nitrogen is observed.
In soils, which have a good balance of nitrogen, the nitrogen fixing bacteria reduce the activity of its production, but increase production of vitamins, growth-stimulators and antibiotics.
Vitamins promote recovery of metabolic processes in crops and increase photosynthesis.
Growth-stimulators (auxins) accelerate root formation and increase root mass, accelerate crop growth rate and increase crop capacity.
Antibiotics stimulate disease resistance, especially, to root diseases.
- Biological nitrogen provision of crops
- Stimulation of all growth processes during germination of seeds and subsequently during vegetation period;
- Development of a strong root system, strong vegetative mass;
- Increase of nutrient assimilation rate;
- Development of resistance to seed and soil infections;
- Optimization of fertilizer and nutrient absorption from soil;
- Reduction of stress effects of chemical disinfectants and herbicides.
- Provides crops with biological nitrogen
- Stimulates crop growth
- Increases crop capacity over 15-20%
- Accelerates crop maturing by 10-15 days
- Increases utilization ratio of mineral and organic fertilizers
- Increases fibrin in grain crops
- Improves soil structure
- Forms resistance to diseases and stress (low or high ambient temperature; lack or abundance of moisture; relocation; pesticide application; etc.)
- Prevents from nitrates and nitrites accumulation and their content reduction (by 50%) in products
- environmentally friendly - non-toxic to humans, warm-blooded animals and bees;
- adaptability - can be used in a tank mixtures with herbicides and other pesticides;
- economical efficiency – compensates the lack of nitrogen mineral fertilizers or admits their application rate reduction by 30-40%
1 liter per 1 ton of seeds for pre-treatment or in a mixture with protectants;
1 liter per 1 ha for repeated root and foliar application during vegetation period.
Azofit is recommended for foliar application on grain crops with the help of ground sprayers or air spray generators with aerosol size adjustment;
on vegetables for seed soaking, seedlings growing, bedding, root application before hilling or dragging;
on potato for tuber soaking or crop and soil spraying before every dragging.
10 liter canister; 1000 liter container
In December 2012 "Sibbiopharm" received a certificate of international certification body TUV NORD CERT (Germany) according to the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008. The company received the right to use the mark TUV NORD CERT
Since 2009, "Sibbiopharm", entered in the Federal Register of reliable suppliers.