The improvement in the absorption of starch in the feed.
Enzyme product CelloLux-F
The product is applied in diets of monogastric animals to improve digestibility of feed with high content of non-starch polysaccharides (wheat, rye, barley, oat, oilseed meal and cake, bran, etc.).
CelloLux-F – complex enzyme product of new generation with xylanase, β-glucanase and cellulase activities. It is produced in powder form.
|Main components||Activity, U/gr|
|cellulase||not less than 2000|
|xylanase||up to 8000|
|β-glucanase||up to 10000|
рН 3,5-6,0; temperature 30-80˚C
CelloLux-F contains enzymatic complex, which provides gradual breakage of cellulase, xylans, plant cell β-glucans that influence absorption and utilization of nutrients. It provides protein, starch and fat availability, improves feed digestion and nutrients absorption in small intestine. The product improves intestinal microflora by reducing viscosity and increasing monosaccharides level.
Advantages of CelloLux- F:
- supplements enzymatic background of gastrointestinal tract of monogastric animals;
- compensates deficiency of digestive enzymes at early stages of development and under stress;
- eliminates negative effect of anti-nutritional factors that influence nutrients absorption and utilization;
- helps reduce feed cost, while maintaining diet density and animal productivity;
- helps use freshly harvested seeds;
- helps substitute expensive feed components (corn, soybean meal) with cheaper ones (barley, rye, oat, bran) and use processing industry wastes
- increase of weight gain up to 3%
- increase of egg production capacity up to 4%
- reduction of feed cost by 3-6%
- helps use up to 50% of unhulled barley, up to 30% of rye, up to 30% of bran, up to 25% of pea in diets of layers
- helps use up to 40% of unhulled barley, up to 20% of rye, up to 30% of oilseed meal in diets of broilers
- increase of daily weight gain for 7-10%
- reduction of consumption rate per unit of weight gain for 6-11%
Up to 50 % of cereals
Up to 60% of cereals
|Feed composition Above 60% of cereals or freshly harvested seeds|
Warranted term of storage: 12 months at temperature from -25˚С to +25˚С.
In December 2012 "Sibbiopharm" received a certificate of international certification body TUV NORD CERT (Germany) according to the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008. The company received the right to use the mark TUV NORD CERT
Since 2009, "Sibbiopharm", entered in the Federal Register of reliable suppliers.