Improves digestibility of phytate phosphorus
Enzyme Feedbest VGRro
Feedbest VGPro contains the following enzymes: xylanase, β -glucanase, pectinase, which decompose non-starch polysaccharides; and a complex of proteolytic enzymes, which breaks down high molecular weight proteins to peptides and amino acids, available for digestion. Enzymes stimulate neutralization of anti-nutrients contained in fodders of cereal grains (non-starch polysaccharides), thus improving fodder nutrients digestibility.
Xylanase activity, U/g , n.l.t. 10000
β-glucanase activity, U/g , n.l.t. 3500
Pectinase activity, U/g , n.l.t. 5000
Proteolytic activity, U/g , n.l.t. 120
- Usage of Feedbest VGPro enhances the level of fodder components metabolic energy by 4-7%
- Feed costs per unit of output are reduced
- Animal productivity increases at the same diet; amount and moisture of excretions decrease
- Agricultural animal and poultry fed with Feedbest- VGPro can be used for food production without limits
- The product is compatible with all components of mixed feeds, drugs and other additives
Norms for feed additive introduction, g/t of fodderSpecies Feedbest-VGРro
Broiler chickens 60-120
Laying hens 60-100
PackageThe product is packed by 20 kg into polyethylene bags, placed into multiply paper or woven polypropylene bags.
Shelf life12 months at the temperature from -25 to +25 °C
In December 2012 "Sibbiopharm" received a certificate of international certification body TUV NORD CERT (Germany) according to the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008. The company received the right to use the mark TUV NORD CERT
Since 2009, "Sibbiopharm", entered in the Federal Register of reliable suppliers.